[Plugtest-org] summary of first call for ninth ODF Plugfest

Charles-H. Schulz charles-h.schulz at arsaperta.com
Tue Jul 3 17:35:49 CEST 2012

Hello Dennis,

Le mardi 03 juillet 2012 à 08:28 -0700, Dennis E. Hamilton a écrit :
> Using the Orvieto experience of a companion Plugfest as a guide, I think there are some additional considerations that need to be nailed down:
>
>  1. Will the Plugfest location be available to non-registrants for the LO 2012 Conference or will LO 2012 registration be required?  The plugfest itself will need a way to have separate registration of attendees, since attendance is limited.  Is this to be done outside of the LO 2012 registration process or is something else in mind?

Keeping in mind that the LibreOffice conference is a public event
(albeit requiring a registration given the location itself), I need to
ask for the feasibility of a separate registration.

>  2. Will there be dedicated room spaces for the Plugfest for its conventional two days, the second being a public event?  Will the LO conference provide projectors, WiFi, and outlets for the many computers that will be used in the Plugfest?

If I remember well there's wifi and a projector available in these rooms
(but we need to check that for each room I'd point out).

best,
Charles.

>  - Dennis

Charles-H. Schulz