[Plugtest-org] Phone number for this afternoon ODF2P3C

John Haug johnhaug at exchange.microsoft.com
Tue Nov 1 21:03:59 CET 2011

Hi all -
Amending and resending the below after fixing an e-mail address problem.

Apparently there was a call last week.  I didn't realize this was scheduled.  How are notices of future calls handled?  Michiel said there is one this Thursday at 1400 UTC.  Unfortunately, I already have a conflicting call at that time and must send regrets for this Thursday.

Sorry I just saw this today - I was out of the office at the end of last week and am still catching up on e-mail.

John