[Plugtest-org] Notes of the plugfest planning meeting 22/6/2011

Michiel Leenaars michiel.ml at opendocsociety.org
Fri Jun 24 16:33:21 CEST 2011

Dear all,

thanks to those that attended the plugfest planning phone conference
yesterday and to those that sent apologies. A short summary:

- organisation of all practical matters for the Berlin plugfest is
  going well

- we still have some room for new scenario's in the program, so if you
  know of interop issues that you have between application - claim a
  scenario.

- the Seventh plugfest will be held in The Netherlands on November
  17/18th 2011, hosted by the Netherlands government programme
  'Netherlands in Open Connection'

We still welcome candidates for the organisation of the plugfest after
that (which is suggested to take place in the period of 23/4/12 to 4/5/12).

Kind regards,
Michiel Leenaars

P.S. I promised to send some information about the Open Standards law
that was recently approved in Portugal. Here is a link to a press
release at the time. If people are interested, I'm sure the kind people
at ESOP will be happy to answer any questions and provide pointers to
more detailed info.