[Plugtest-org] Plugfest planning teleconference - June 22nd 2011, 15h UTC.

Louis Suárez-Potts luispo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 18:15:02 CEST 2011

Hi All,

My apologies for being unable to attend, let alone participate, in the call; I hope to make subsequent ones.

I won't be able to go to the Berlin plugfest. However, do wish to continue participating in these discussions, as I'm hoping to participate in the later ones to be held this year and of course the next. And I persist in believing that a fifth year anniversary celebration makes sense.

best
Louis