[Plugtest-org] Join the ODF MasterClass at the LibreOffice Conference in Paris!

Charles-H. Schulz charles-h.schulz at arsaperta.com
Tue Jul 19 17:43:19 CEST 2011

Hello everyone,

First let me thank you Michiel, Rob and Basil for last week's great
plugfest in Berlin. The talks were really interesting, I learned quite
a lot about issues, challenges and opportunities wrt ODF, and the
venue, as well as our german guests were incredible.

I would like to seize this opportunity to invite everyone here to join
us for the LibreOffice Conference and more particularly the ODF
MasterClass that will take place during this conference, between the
12th and the 15th of October in Paris.

Please register to the event (1) and do submit your conference proposal
for the ODF MasterClass (2) as soon as possible. The ODF MasterClass is
not intended as being similar to our plugfests, but rather aims to be
the place for broader, higher level discussions on the ODF adoption,
standardization and implementations. Therefore, ODF implementations
other than LibreOffice are of course warmly welcome.

I'm available if you have any questions about the event.

(1)http://conference.libreoffice.org/conference-registration/
(2)http://conference.libreoffice.org/submit-your-paper/

best regards,

--