[Plugtest-org] ODF Plugfest Schedule: Let's work on defining the technical sessions

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann oliver-rainer.wittmann at oracle.com
Wed Jan 19 08:03:13 CET 2011

Hello all,

On 18.01.2011 00:34, Hanssens Bart wrote:
>> Day 2: We'll have an opportunity in the public session, from 1530-1630 to
>> give brief presentations/demos from each vendor.  Depending on how many
>> want to present, you will have around 10 minutes.  If you are interested,
>> please put your name/product down for that session.
>
> 1 hour is *very* short to cover the presentations from office products and
> libraries, I'd say we need 1.5 hour to do this
>
> Assuming 7 minutes / presentations + some questions:
>
> We already have
> - Google
> - IBM
> - Oracle
> - presumably Microsoft ?
> - probably KOffice / Calligra
> - probably LibreOffice ?
>
> I assume we also want to show
> - lpOD
> - ODF toolkit
> - WebODF
>
> And if possible
> - ODF viewer on android
>
> If there are additional participants (OFS, AbiSource, Aspose, Gnumeric...), we
> can easily fill 2 hours...

As the time on Day 2 for the presentations of the vendors are limited we
(Frank and myself) offer to give a combinded presentation on Oracle
Cloud Office, Oracle Open Office/OpenOffice.org, ODFDOM and ODF Validator.

Best regards, Oliver.

--
ORACLE http://www.oracle.com
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann | Oracle Open Office and ODF Standardization

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande

http://www.oracle.com/commitment
Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help
protect the environment