[Plugtest-org] odf plugfest program

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann oliver-rainer.wittmann at oracle.com
Thu Feb 10 10:07:22 CET 2011

Thanks for the consideration of my request.

Best regards, Oliver.

On 10.02.2011 09:56, Hanssens Bart wrote:
> Hi Oliver,
>

> ok, that's a valid point, the duration of that session is changed to 45 minutes:
>
> http://plugtest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php?id=plugfests:201102_maidenhead:info#day_2_public_session
>

> Best regards
>
> Bart
>
> Hi Bart,
>
> thanks for the updated program.
>
> I have one request:
> The slot about "Cloud productivity" should at least be 45 min.
> Reason:
> - We have three confirmed presentations in this slot from which two will
> present really new stuff - LotusLive and Oracle Cloud Office. Compared
> to other slots which contain known stuff - e.g. "Mobile ODF:..." - or
> slots whose presentations are not yet confirmed - e.g. "Business apps /
> CMS" - the time restriction of the "Cloud productivity" slot is not
> really fair.
>
> Best regards, Oliver.
>
> On 09.02.2011 22:13, Hanssens Bart wrote:
>> Hi,
>>

>> I've created a (hopefully final) draft of the ODF plugfest program.
>> As always, the Thursday / interop session day is very flexible, so
>> just show up and see what happens :-)
>>

>> The Friday program is not as flexible, so please take a look at this
>> schedule and let me know if I've missed anything :
>>
>> http://plugtest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php?id=plugfests:201102_maidenhead:info#day_2_public_session
>>

>> If everyone agrees on the proposed schedule, it'll be copied to the
>> odfplugfest.co.uk website.
>>

>> Best regards
>>
>> Bart _______________________________________________ Plugtest mailing
>> list Plugtest at opendocsociety.org

ORACLE http://www.oracle.com
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann | Oracle Open Office and ODF Standardization
Phone: +49 40 23646 500
Oracle Office GBU

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande

http://www.oracle.com/commitment
Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help
protect the environment