[Plugtest-org] ODF Plugfest - presentation of Oracle Office

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann oliver-rainer.wittmann at oracle.com
Tue Feb 8 10:28:26 CET 2011

Hi Laura,

my colleague and I have prepared the presentation of Oracle Office
Product Family for ODF Plugfest's Friday.

We have a couple of questions/clarifications:
- We have planned for 10-12 minutes. Is this Ok?
- Which aspect ratio supports the beamer? 16:9 or 4:3?
- Do we have to use a certain computer/laptop for the presentation or
can we use our own?
- If we can use our own laptop, what kind of adapters for the connection
to the beamer are available?

Thanks in advance, Oliver.

--
ORACLE http://www.oracle.com
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann | Oracle Open Office and ODF Standardization

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande

http://www.oracle.com/commitment
Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help
protect the environment