[Plugtest-org] Next planning on Thursday (2010-09-23)?

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Mon Sep 20 15:13:38 CEST 2010

Hello Oliver,

next conference call will indeed be the call on the 23rd.

So far, we have about 20 testers ( + a few tentative) on Thursday, and about 55
confirmed participants (including testers) + 10 tentative on Friday.

Testers should have Wifi-access, but we are also working on a LAN as backup
(probably not connected to the internet)

The program (presentations) on Friday is final, we are still looking for input for the
scenarios on Thursday.

- Rob will prepare something on 1.2 formulas
- I'll create a few signed documents that conforms to the latest 1.2 spec
- The OIC advisories can be tested / discussed
- DeltaXML could present their change tracking proposal
- IIRC Itaapy will also do a presentation (API ?)
- we can re-test some previous scenarios
- Microsoft is also preparing (OIC) test documents

On Thursday we have breakfast (croissants) and lunch (in the cafetaria), the social
event on Thursday evening will probably be sponsored by the OpenDocSociety NL.

On Friday, there is once again a breakfast with croissants and a walking lunch
(paid by Fedict)

Best regards

Bart

Hi,

will the scheduled "ODF Plugfest Brussels Planning Meeting" take place
on Thursday, 2010-09-23?

did the "ODF Plugfest Brussels Planning Meeting take place?
If yes, what had been discussed.
I could not call in due to a sick leave.

Best regards, Oliver.