[Plugtest-org] Fwd: Granada Plugfest URGENT

Basil Cousins basil at openforumeurope.org
Mon Mar 29 08:43:25 CEST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alberto Barrionuevo <abarrio at opentia.es>
Date: 28 March 2010 13:26
Subject: Re: Granada Plugfest
To: Basil Cousins <basil at openforumeurope.org>
Cc: Manuel Velardo <manuel.velardo at cenatic.es>

On Viernes, 26 de Marzo de 2010 12:32:28 Basil Cousins escribió:
> Hello Alberto and Manuel,
>
> I note the invitations have gone out.
>
> May I ask for a progress report on the event.

- PO from CENATIC received (Thursday morning).
- ~180 invitation letters sent (international + national), but more to be
sent.
- Looking for more Spanish and local speakers.
- Asking for the official participation of ASOLIF and Andalibre (agreed
already
non formally, but boards have changed).
- 15 rooms reserved in "La Corrala" (universitary residence) looking for
people to host.  (~60EUR/night full pension)
- Website being developed http://odf.cenatic.es (temporally at
http://odf.opentia.net)
- Official invitation to Ministry official in charge of the Spanish
Interoperability Framework sent.
- Press releases announcing the event under development (depends on the
website)
- Reservations for La Alhambra visit on tramits.
- Reservations for official lunch on tramits.
- Official presentation under development
- Banners for Internet under development
- Physical banners for the rooms under development (one wider type one)
- Physical banners for the rooms under development (one taller type one)
- Coordination with University and OpenSource groups of Granada on good way
(they have compromised to help with several tasks. OS group will sponsor
with
a very very little finance -better than nothing-)
- Defining local agenda for Saturday morning and Thrusday morning.
- Asked for a physical meeting with the people in charge of the rooms.
- Etc.

Please, I need that ASAP you forward me, as big as possible or in SVG
format,
the logos of all the institutions that will appear in the media and
promotion
stuff (Ministerie van Economische Zaken, Nederland OPEN in  Verbinding,
OpenDoc
Society, OASIS TC, ODF-bird logo, OFE?, etc.) In summary, all the entities
that have made any effort, economical or logistical in the organization of
the
event.

Saludos,
--