[Plugtest-org] next meeting?

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Fri Jun 11 19:35:44 CEST 2010

Hi Louis,

for the moment, no call has been scheduled, but feel free to send some suggestions
and/or questions by email :-)

Together with the colleagues of the regional governments, I'm organizing the Brussels
plugfest on October 14/15. We've secured a conference room for 100 attendees, and a
computer room with networking facilities, near the city center.

We can probably cover the catering during the day (have to check), not sure if we can
pay for a social event (dinner).

We're creating a list of local experts we'd like to invite + of course the technical experts
from the various vendors and projects that participated in the previous plugfests.
If all goes well, we can send out the invitations by the end of the month (by email,
please drop a line if you need a paper version :-)

The website is more or less (www.odfplugfest.be) OK, feel free to check it out, just do
not use the registration form just yet, still tweaking it a bit ;-)

About the program: I really like the updates from vendors and the libraries, and we'll
have one or two presentations from local experts. I assume we could also do a quick
update on the (hopefully approved) ODF 1.2 spec. Signatures will also be discussed,
since we heavily promote the eID card... Of course, suggestion for other topics are
welcome :-)

Like always, the main issue will be preparing some interesting scenarios and have them
ready on the wiki, and/or rerun the existing ones... So once again, I'd like to invite the
usual suspects to update the issues reported on the wiki and/or add new scenarios :-)

Best regards

Bart