[Plugtest-org] next meeting?

Dennis E. Hamilton dennis.hamilton at acm.org
Thu Jul 8 20:46:36 CEST 2010

I'm not sure how appropriate it is, but we reserved the intervening
Wednesday's on the OIC TC Call schedule for visiting-expert discussions and
other activities that don't count as OIC Meeting.  Those calls allow
participation of non-members of OASIS and the OIC TC.

That opportunity was yesterday, but the slot four weeks out, on August 4
might be usable as a future date.  (We only need to avoid collisions of the
SC34 WG6 calls.  Unfortunately, there is a WG6 call on 2010-07-21.)

 - Dennis