[Plugtest-org] 2011 Plugfest Programme Germany

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann - Software Engineer - Oracle oliver-rainer.wittmann at oracle.com
Fri Dec 17 09:29:06 CET 2010

Hi Basil,

I have talked to my colleagues here in Hamburg about organising an ODF
Plugfest in Germany.

We do not have the resources to take over a leading organisation task
for an ODF Plugfest in Germany.
We also think that the organisation and the sponsoring of the ODF
Plugfests should stay as much vendor independent as possible.

Best regards, Oliver.

--
ORACLE http://www.oracle.com
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann | Oracle Open Office and ODF Standardization

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande

http://www.oracle.com/commitment
Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help
protect the environment