[Plugtest-org] Welcome to Laura

Michiel Leenaars michiel.ml at nlnet.nl
Thu Dec 9 11:39:51 CET 2010

Hi Laura,

welcome to the plugtest-organisers list (I've also put you on the regular
plugtest mailing list, so that you see what happens there as well). Mark will
be kept in touch by you, at his request.

Thank you for taking up the role of host for the next ODF plugfest,
I look very much forward to it! Maybe you can send a short introduction
of yourself, so that the current people on the list have an idea
who you are?

Kind regards,
Michiel Leenaars