[Plugtest-org] 2011 Plugfest Programme Germany

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann - Software Engineer - Oracle oliver-rainer.wittmann at oracle.com
Thu Dec 9 09:55:56 CET 2010

Hi Basil,

for such things I am not the right person.

I will ask some colleagues here in Hamburg, Germany, if they would help
you.
Note: We have to keep in mind to assure that the ODF Plugfest stays
vendor-neutral.

Best regards, Oliver.

--
ORACLE http://www.oracle.com
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann | Oracle Open Office and ODF Standardization

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande

http://www.oracle.com/commitment
Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help
protect the environment