[Plugtest-org] Next ODF Plugfest?

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann - Software Engineer - Oracle oliver-rainer.wittmann at oracle.com
Wed Dec 8 10:47:48 CET 2010

Hi,

I have read in the meeting minutes of the ODF OIC TC -
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/oic/201012/msg00005.html - that the
next ODF Plugfest is planned to take place end of February 2011 in UK.

Are there any "ODF Plugfest organiser calls" planned for this ODF Plugfest?

Are the dates and the place of this ODF Plugfest already fixed? (I am
asking in order to start planning of the business trips.)

Thanks and best regards, Oliver.

--
ORACLE http://www.oracle.com
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann | Oracle Open Office and ODF Standardization

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande

http://www.oracle.com/commitment
Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help
protect the environment