[Plugtest-org] Plugfest chat room/collaboration

Michiel Leenaars michiel.ml at nlnet.nl
Wed Apr 14 14:09:14 CEST 2010

Hello all,

if everyone agrees I would like to propose to use
Etherpad as a chat room and collaboration space, in
addition to the wiki. This requires no setup whatsoever,
and provides a number of very interesting facilities
for real time collaboration.

I've opened a pad here (while stock lasts, because the
company has been bought and they will close down the
hosted service soon):

http://etherpad.com/07EZurxqr2

With any luck we will have a version of this running on
our machines next plugfest (it is now an open source
application).

Best,
Michiel Leenaars