[Plugtest-org] Legacy formats at the plugfest

Doug Mahugh Doug.Mahugh at microsoft.com
Wed Sep 30 18:18:26 CEST 2009

Hi Michiel,

Yes, I'd be glad to put something together on this topic.  I can show examples of our mapping spreadsheets, explain how we made those decisions and some of the challenges we faced and so on.  Let me know how much time you think we should spend on this topic, and I'll get a presentation together.

Regards,
Doug