[Plugtest-org] draft agenda updated

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Tue Sep 29 20:17:07 CEST 2009

Hi Rob,

that's indeed a valid point...

So, let's find something that works for all of us:

- did the City of Amsterdam test their converted (ODF) documents in various
implementations like KOffice, MS-Office 2007sp2... ?

a) if so,can they highlight a few ODF-issues when opening/editing their ODF
(converted or reworked) documents in these implementations (simple scenario
wanted here). I assume they've encountered at least a few issues they had to
work around somehow, so this is a good opportunity to report them to the
core developers...

b) if not, perhaps it's a nice opportunity for them to let us test a few documents
in various implementations and see if we can find new issues (rather complex,
but it might help them)

Is this a better approach, or should we just forget about it altogether ?

Best regard,

Bart