[Plugtest-org] ODF Plugfest Planning Meeting

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Mon Sep 28 10:48:29 CEST 2009

Roberto,

wonderful, I update the wiki :-)

Best regards

Bart

From: plugtest-organisers-bounces at opendocsociety.org [plugtest-organisers-bounces at opendocsociety.org] On Behalf Of Roberto Galoppini [roberto.galoppini at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 7:24 AM
To: Peter Junge
Cc: plugtest-organisers at opendocsociety.org
Subject: Re: [Plugtest-org] ODF Plugfest Planning Meeting

Rob and all,

 I'm sorry too, as I said during another conf call held on Friday I
got mistaken with the date.

 Below some details I got during my visit in Orvieto last Thursday.

 The location of the ODF Plugfest will be a bank foundation:
http://www.fondazione.cariorvieto.it/
 The conference room has 113 seats, the computer room 30. It is an
ancient building (about 1500) recently renewed (2004), really
gorgeous.

 I also spoke with the assessors on duty for innovation and tourism,
they are helping us with all open issues and I'm confident that the
major will send a letter to the Italian Minister of Innovation soon,
so that we can get an answer hopefully this week.
The major of the city will be inviting local administrations as well,
as soon as they'll start sending those letters I believe we should add
the municipality of Orvieto among organizers.

That's all so far.

2009/9/25 Peter Junge <peterjunge at redoffice.com>:
> Rob,
>
> sorry I did not join. Currently I'm fighting with a bad cold, that won't
> go away. I fell asleep before the meeting started.
>
> robert_weir at us.ibm.com wrote:
>
> [...]
>

>> For the Agenda I would like to see us cover:
>>

> [...]
>

>> 4) When do we start the plugfest?  Morning or mid-day on the first day?
>> Anecdotally, I'm hearing that room availability is scare on Sunday/Monday
>> because of All-Saints/All-Souls holidays.
>>

> I will be at Orvieto (coming from Rome) at 9:48am on Nov 2nd, cannot
> make it earlier because my plane is scheduled to arrive at Fiumicino
> Airport around 9pm on Nov 1st, leaving no reasonable option to get to
> Orvieto anymore. Consequently I would vote for not beginning to early.
> The latest schedule draft I have seen [1], opening talk starts at
> 10:30am, should work out.
>
> Best regards,
> Peter
>
> [1]
> http://plugtest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php?id=plugfests:200911_orvieto:info
>

> --
> Peter Junge
> Open Source Strategy Director
>
> Beijing Redflag Chinese 2000 Software Co., Ltd.
> Building No.2, Block A, Huilongsen, 18 Xihuan Nanlu
> Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area
> 100176 Beijing - P.R.China
>
> 北京红旗中文贰仟软件技术有限公司
> 地址:北京经济技术开发区(亦庄)西环南路18号汇龙森A座二层
> 邮编:100176