[Plugtest-org] draft agenda updated

Roberto Galoppini roberto.galoppini at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 07:52:02 CEST 2009

2009/9/25 Hanssens Bart <Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be>:
> Hi,
>
> I've updated the wiki page with the draft agenda
>
> http://plugtest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php?id=plugfests:200911_orvieto:info
>
> As discussed yesterday, it isn't carved into stone (just yet ;-), so if anyone
> wants to add a particular scenario, just let me know.
>
> Also, I'd like to call for volunteers who are willing to lead one or more sessions
> (perhaps Roberto could do the opening talk and someone from opendocsociety
> the closing talk, and if someone wants to add a particular scenario, he/she can
> lead that session)

About my opening I was thinking to talk about the relevance of the
"message levels" to
interoperability, exploring what reported in a paper approved by
the Open Source World Conference held last year in Malaga (you can
find an essay on my blog: http://bit.ly/HcOy3).

Rob suggested me to integrate it with the concept of the "semiotic
triangle", and I'll do my best to let also attendees from public
administrations could get the gist of the importance of open standards
as a medium towards the goal of true interoperability.

--
Roberto Galoppini
Open Source Strategist