[Plugtest-org] Agenda Updates and Open Issues

Roberto Galoppini roberto.galoppini at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 09:47:14 CET 2009

2009/10/30 Michiel Leenaars <michiel at nlnet.nl>:

> Hi Roberto,
>
> great to hear the program is final. I think we will be with
> 30 people (29 have registered so far). My Italian is not so
> good to see whether there is also good vegetarian food, which
> I think would be apropriate given the international composition
> of the group.

Yes, I considered that and I asked for good vegerarian food too.
I will tell them that we expect to have this amount of people, and
I'll put you in touch with them in a separate email.

> I can send you the badge prints we use last time, but actually
> if the size of the badges is diffent that won't be very useful.
> Is there a fixed line where I can call you?

I'll be travelling around, give me a call on my mobile, in the
meanwhile I'll introduce you to the guy who can actually help to get
them printed in Orvieto.

I look forward to see you all there, have a nice week end!

Roberto

--
Roberto Galoppini
Open Source Strategist