[Plugtest-org] Agenda Updates and Open Issues

Roberto Galoppini roberto.galoppini at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 11:16:31 CET 2009

Hi everybody,

 yesterday we eventually managed to get Italian institutions'
attention, as a result Fabio Pistella (CNIPA's President, Center for
National Center for ICT in Public Administrations) will welcome
attendees and Stefano Paggetti (SIR's Director, Umbria IT Consortium
for e-gov) will talk about the regional law and how local public
administrations look at interoperability and ODF.

Open issues: I need URGENTLY to tell how many people will have lunch,
so that they can set it up (on Monday many local shops are closed, so
they need to work it out before).
Last but not least let me have badges if you want them printed.

I'll be there from Sunday evening, feel free to call my at my mobile
to meet up.

Best,

--
Roberto Galoppini