[Plugtest-org] Plugfest Updates

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Fri Oct 23 09:29:57 CEST 2009

Well, the most important things we have to check are:

- use case from local government / company (Roberto is working hard on this).
This is the most important issue.

- mapping of legacy documents: City of Amsterdam responded a few days ago
that they can't make it, and probably won't be able to send us a use case either

We can do more discussion on mapping and perform some tests ourselves, or
check out another scenario: classic examples : converting documents with
tables in tables, tables in spreadsheets, fields (author, last modified), forms,
shapes / callouts etc.

I've also asked if someone from the Dutch government could do a short talk,
to be confirmed. Note that this would merely be a symbolic gesture (you know,
like the Olympics, handing over the torch to Italy ;-), so this is a "nice to have"

Best regards,

Bart