[Plugtest-org] session on accessibility?

Louis Suarez-Potts Louis.Suarez-Potts at Sun.COM
Mon Oct 12 22:25:34 CEST 2009

Hi,
On 2009-10-12, at 08:48 , Hanssens Bart wrote:

> Hmm, ok, so Louis, will you be giving an intro on ODF accessibility ?

No need, though I can give a quick summary of the work done and to be
done.

> Or should we just integrate the intro in Mingfei's scenario and
> explain the
> parts when testing it ?

I'd rather do that, and thus ping Mingfei directly, so as to save time.

> Would you perhaps know if there are tools for checking ODF
> accessibility
> (besides http://www.eclipse.org/actf/downloads/tools/aDesigner/, which
> seems to be Windows-only)

That's something we can see about shortly. BTW, there is another
Accessibility Summit tied to Unesco I'll be attending next week in
Toronto. I'll see status there, too, of ODF, if I'm lucky, and more, I
hope.

> Best regards,
>
> Bart

-louis