[Plugtest-org] orvieto talks

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Thu Oct 8 09:55:33 CEST 2009

Well, we really must take care that the participants upload their files
and note down their findings (not sure about the IPR though, now it's
clear that editing or uploading files to the wiki makes it public domain)

At the end of the day, I'd still want it on the wiki (one, central location),
although I don't mind having 1 (one) other file sharing service available
(SkyDrive, GoogleDrive, whatever) during the event if people really
don't like the upload tool of the wiki.

If people want to use Twitter, that's just fine, as long as they collect
their tweets at the end of the session and at least add a raw copy to the
wiki themselves...

Best regards,

Bart