[Plugtest-org] session on i18n

Peter Junge peter.junge at gmx.org
Thu Oct 8 03:52:24 CEST 2009

Hi Bart,

I am afraid I cannot help with this. My Chinese is still rudimentary. I
have to find out, if one of my colleagues would be interested to attend
the plugfest. So far this isn't planned, but having a CJK scenario might
change this. All RF2000's OOoCon attendees should be in Orvieto on
November 3rd, AFAIK.

Best regards,
Peter