[Plugtest-org] orvieto talks

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Wed Oct 7 14:22:51 CEST 2009

Hi,

I've shuffled the program again :-) Please let me know if there are any
objections or suggestions for improving the schedule, especially if there
are local experts or representatives that would be interested in leading
one of the sessions.

So far:

- Roberto: opening talk on day 1
- Louis: round-up of the results on day 1
- Basil: closing talk on day 1 (or was the speech meant for the OOoCon ?)

- Someone from the bank hosting the event: opening talk on day 2
(unless they prefer day 1)
- Michiel: closing talk on day 2

Roberto: do you have an update who can do a talk on day 1 ? If I recall
correctly, it was mention during one of the conference calls that an
Italian city or local government could be presenting a use case...

In addition, I'd like to have someone to do the round-up on day 2 who is
not "tied" to Sun/OOo/Microsoft/IBM since those vendors are already
actively participating :-)

I've listed myself to do a "lessons learned" on day 2, but that spot is
vacant if someone else wants to do it (of course, that person should be
present on day 1 as well...)

Best regards,

Bart