[Plugtest-org] plugfest, mapping of legacy formats to odf

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Thu Oct 1 10:45:22 CEST 2009

Hi,

I've shuffled the agenda a little bit, so we have a full 2-hour session on mapping
legacy formats to ODF on Nov 3rd.

Doug: may I suggest that you open this session ? I've expanded your presentation
to 30 minutes of slides/demos + another 30 minutes of questions and discussions

After that we can continue with the uses cases/scenarios from the City of Amsterdam.

Probably these sessions blend or overlap somewhat, but that's ok, since they are
all related anyway. So we can decide "in runtime" if we want to spend more time
on discussion or delve deeper into the mapping or do more scenario testing, or mix
them a bit. Let's just see what happens :-)

Best regards,

Bart