[Plugtest-org] New mailing list for ODF plugfest organisation

Michiel Leenaars michiel.ml at opendocsociety.org
Wed Aug 12 14:39:40 CEST 2009

Dear all,

I created a mailing list for all future plugfests. It can be reached through:
plugtest-organisers at opendocsociety.org

If you receive this mail, it works. If you haven't, we'll have to find out ;)

I included all recipients of Rob Weir's email below with the addresses that
were used in that mail. If you want to not be on this list, or change the
email address (the list is world-readable, so to prevent harvesting you might
want some alias) you can do this through the web interface.

or mail lijstbeheer at opendocsociety.org.

I made an exception for the ODF Adoption TC generic mailing list address,
which I have not included yet. First of all, there seems to be a significant
overlap and more importantly: I don't want to cascade mailing lists without
prior consent from the TC. Don, what do you think of this?

Kind regards,
Michiel

I'd like to send out an invite to the next teleconference.  We might want
a separate list for the organizers of the Plugfest (everyone on our last
call, for example) and then a list that includes all of the participants
as well.

-Rob

Rob Weir
Lead IBM ODF Architect