[Officeshots] OfficeShoots problem

Svante Schubert svante.schubert at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 18:09:49 CET 2016

Hi admin (or who ever is in charge),

There are some problems with office-shots

   1. After I uploaded an ODF document the message appears:
   "Failed to queue the request for the virus scanner. Please contact
   system administration."
   2. But there is no email for administration, the text in the bottom is
   empty
   3. When I tryed to register to the officeshots mailing list
   http://lists.opendocsociety.org/mailman/listinfo/officeshots, the comes
   a warning: "lists.opendocsociety.org uses an invalid security
   certificate. The certificate is only valid for the following names: *.
   nlnet.nl, nlnet.nl Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN"
   Only as I knew that nlnet and officeshot were related made me boldly
   pass across this warning..;) Still there might be others who we loose
   here...

Have a nice evening,
Svante

ᐧ