[Officeshots] Officeshots server will be down for maintenance saturday afternoon

Michiel Leenaars michiel.ml at opendocsociety.org
Fri Nov 13 16:46:48 CET 2015

Dear all,

Sorry for the short term notice (please let me know if there is any
inconvenience). After many day's of uptime the Officeshots server will
be upgraded Saturday afternoon by our system administrator Aad van der
Klaauw. All of the virtual machines will be unavailable then.

After the upgrade is finished, we will inform the list.

Regards,
Michiel Leenaars

--
drs. M.A.G.J. Leenaars
Director of Strategy

'If you want the Internet to grow strong, safe and free,
but you don't know how to help, contribute to NLNet:
they do know and care."
                            Giorgio Maone, NoScript

Interested what Richard Stallman, Karsten Nohl, Andy Tanenbaum and
many others have to say about what NLnet helped them do for you?
Feel your wallet tingling already? Check out:

                         https://nlnet.nl/donating/quotes.html