[Officeshots] Officeshots.org new certificates / restart your engines

Michiel Leenaars michiel.ml at nlnet.nl
Wed Oct 5 00:11:09 CEST 2011

Dear all,

today we had to restart the Officeshots.org server for the installation
of new certificates. The old ones had expired.

Your factory will likely have gone down. Ours did, at least. We hope you
will be so kind to restart your factories, so that people rejoicing in
the release of ODF 1.2 may use the Officeshots.org service to their
enjoyment.

Now is also a good time to consider if you can provide fresh versions of
the software that runs in your factories.

Kind regards,
Michiel

--
Michiel Leenaars
Director of Strategy

Address:
NLnet Foundation
Science Park 400 (Matrix 2)
1098 XH Amsterdam
The Netherlands

http://nlnet.nl
http://www.opendocumentformat.org
'If you want the Internet to grow strong, safe and free,
but you don't know how to help, contribute to NLNet:
they do know and care."

                                         Giorgio Maone, NoScript

Interested what Richard Stallman, Karsten Nohl, Andy Tanenbaum and
many others have to say about what NLnet helped them do for you?
Feel your wallet tingling already? Check out:

                          http://nlnet.nl/donating/quotes.html