[Officeshots] certificate failure

Milos Sramek sramek.milos at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 11:55:01 CET 2011

Dear Michiel,

It is unbelievable, but it works today. I did not change anything since
yesterday, just tried to log in  the officesshots page using the same
certificate as yesterday - it worked. Perhaps it took the cacert server
some time to update its database.

In fact, after installation of the new certificate the Error message
changed:
Prior to installation of the new certificate:
SSLError: sslv3 alert certificate expired
after:
SSLError: sslv3 alert bad certificate

So, my factory is up now. It would help, however, to send a
notification, if a factory (not only mine) dies. Would it be possible?
Or, can I install something for that on my server?

Thanks
Milos