[Officeshots] certificate failure

Milos Sramek sramek.milos at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 21:28:03 CET 2011

Hi,

I have a problem with my factory: the old certificate expired (this is
why the bender factory is down). Now I renewed it, but neither login to
the officeshots page nor my factories run. This is the situation:

- I can log in to the cacert page using the new certificate
- I cannot log in to the oficehots page using the new certificate from
the same browser. I get: SSL peer cannot verify your certificate.(Error
code: ssl_error_bad_cert_alert)
- I cannot run my factories, I the log file I have: SSLError: sslv3
alert bad certificate

Perhaps I forgot to do something. I followed the "Export your SSL
Certificate from your browser" instructions from
http://code.officeshots.org/trac/officeshots/wiki/FactoryManual/Setup

Do you have and idea where is the reason?
Milos

email & jabber: sramek.milos at gmail.com