[Officeshots] Unable to register at officeshots.org

Sander Marechal s.marechal at jejik.com
Mon May 31 14:29:38 CEST 2010

On 05/31/2010 11:42 AM, Denis Shvydkiy wrote:
> I'm trying to create an account at officeshots.org. I have filled out the
> registration form but have not received the verification email. Because of
> this I cannot login to the site. Could you check if there is a problem at
> officeshots.org?

I will, thanks for the heads-up.

Meanwhile, I have activated your account manually. I see you have
registered two accounts. One with your Aspose address and one with your
Gmail address. I have activated the one with the Aspose address.

Do you want to keep both accounts or can I remove the other one?

Also, do you intend to run an Aspose factory for Officeshots? If so, I
will add you to the "Factory Owners" group.

--
Sander Marechal