[Officeshots] Officeshots is moving on May 13 at 09:00 CET

Sander Marechal s.marechal at jejik.com
Wed May 12 16:18:59 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,

Officeshots will be moving from the current server (kindly hosted by
OpenIT) to a new, faster server donated by Nokia and hosted at the
University of Oslo.

Tomorrow morning on May 13, 2010 at 09:00 central european time the
current Officeshots server will be stopped. This affects the following
domains:

www.officeshots.org
docs.officeshots.org
code.officeshots.org
lang.officeshots.org

Immediately after this, we will sync the remaining data to the new
server and change the DNS records. When this has been completed I will
post another message to this list.

If you are running a factory for Officeshots, please stop it around
09:00 CET tomorrow. When the new server is up and the DNS has been
changed, I will post a message how you can connect to the new server
without waiting for the DNS change.

--
Sander Marechal