[Officeshots] Officeshots issues

Sander Marechal s.marechal at jejik.com
Thu Jun 10 14:40:25 CEST 2010

On 06/08/2010 11:15 PM, Denis Shvydkiy wrote:
> Here is the list of the files that officeshots.org keeps sending to the
> Aspose factory:

I'm (still) working on a fix. You'll be able to manually set jobs to
"failed" so they are not sent to your factory again.

> Also sometimes officeshots.org returns such error upon invoking jobs.poll():

Yes, this is a caching issue that has been annoying me to no end,
probably caused by some weird racing condition between the main server
and the background daemon.

I have it fixed in my local copy. I will roll it out to the main server
along with the above change. I'll let you know when this is.

--
Sander