[Officeshots] Planned Officeshots upgrades

Sander Marechal s.marechal at jejik.com
Wed Feb 24 23:37:17 CET 2010

Hello all,

There are two upgrades planned for Officeshots in the near future. While
these are being performed the service will be temporarily unavailable.

The first upgrade adds some exciting new features to Officeshots, like
support for ODF testsuites. These are due to be installed on Thursday in
the morning (CET).

The second upgrade will be a move to a new, more powerful server. The
exact date of this move isn't know yet but I anticipate somewhere next
week. As soon as a date has been set I will let you know.

Kind regards,

--
Sander Marechal
Officeshots.org