[Officeshots] german translation

Erich Christian erich at irq.at
Tue Oct 20 23:08:46 CEST 2009

Sander Marechal schrieb:
> Erich Christian wrote:
>
>> going to rewrite..
>>

> Yes, that's probably the best (Sie). As far as I remember my German
> etiquette, you're supposed to say 'Sie' unless you're really familiar
> with the person in question.
>
> For the Dutch translation I used 'Du', but the Dutch are far less strong
> about such etiquette as the French and Germans are.

pity  ;-)
at least no one gets annoyed so I did it...

There are still a few expressions I'm not sure how to deal with as long
as I'm not really familiar with workflow and context...

I think we can put it up once I'm roughly done and look for a few
reviewers then.
What happens when I hit the button 'suggest' (vorschlagen)? Where does
the suggestion go for there's no visible translation after that?

Erich