[Officeshots] german translation

Erich Christian erich at irq.at
Mon Oct 12 00:34:00 CEST 2009

Hi @ll,

I'm a newcomer on this list and have been motivated to translate the
page into german...  ;-)
my username at pootle-server is epix.
At time I don't have any experience in using pootle so it might take me
some time to pick up the essentials.

Nevertheless I think this site is a great idea and I'm confident to get
myself started soon...

I'm a member of the germanophone OpenOffice.org team and from 2005
co-maintainer of the PrOOo-Box, the german OOo-DVD/CDrom. Besides I did
some peanuts at oooauthors.org, translating english documentation into
german.
In 'real life' I live in Vienna, Austria, with my teenage daughter,
running a home based business offering event and internet services.

Cheers
Erich