[Officeshots] Press release "Officeshots.org available in closed beta"

Sander Marechal s.marechal at jejik.com
Wed May 20 12:17:53 CEST 2009

dongxiaohong wrote:
> today, i want to run redoffice on officeshots.org again.
> Unfortunately, i am fail. i want to the reason!

Is there any error output on the terminal or in the logfile? Remember,
you can turn on debugging by running "factory.py -d" (the -d is for
debugging).

Also, are you using the latest version of the factory?

> secondly, i have been running officeshots on my computer so far. not
> use server and so on.  i want to how about hardware requiremnt if
> officeshots colsebeat in order to tell our manager and get ready!

Any normal computer should do I think. It really depends on how heavy
RedOffice is. The standard factory is designed to only convert one
document at a time, so even if there are many people on the website then
the RedOffice factory should not be too busy.

--
Sander Marechal