[Officeshots] Carnival

Sander Marechal s.marechal at jejik.com
Fri Feb 20 13:59:04 CET 2009

Hi all,

It's a little over 40 days until Easter so that means it's time for
Carnival [1] in the southern part of the Netherlands! That means that I
will be making music with my band [2] and generally have a good offline
time over the next couple of days.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnival#Netherlands
[2] http://www.postkwakers.com/

Our band usually starts around 9 in the morning so I won't even have
time to read e-mail. I will be back in the online world next Wednesday.
If you have questions or problems then do post them to the mailinglist,
just know that I won't be responding until then.

Have a merry carnival for those of you who are going to celebrate as well!

Kind regards,

--
Sander Marechal