[Officeshots] SSL Alert

Sander Marechal s.marechal at jejik.com
Mon Apr 13 10:56:25 CEST 2009

Maximilian Odendahl wrote:
> I tried again now with a new fresh installation of Ubuntu 9.10 and
> I get the same error.

I will try the 9.04 beta as well tomorrow.

> I'm a little bit lost now, any other idea? Do you see anything on your
> server log files?

I see quite a few TLS errors in the logfile but I suspect that it
sbecause bots can't deal with GnuTLS properly yet. I get many, many
different IP addresses.

Could try try again and record the exact time that you tried and your IP
address at that time (I remember you're on a dynamic IP address)? That
way I can filter the error log and see which errors you caused.

--
Sander