[ODFPlugtest] Registration 13th ODF Plugfest

Italo Vignoli italo at documentfoundation.org
Tue Oct 3 17:23:23 CEST 2017

You can find infos on the LibreOffice Conference website:

Event location (with map): http://conference.libreoffice.org/2017/events-2/

Event schedule:
http://conference.libreoffice.org/2017/the-program-2/oct-10th-tuesday/
and
http://conference.libreoffice.org/2017/the-program-2/oct-11th-wednesday/
(afternoon)

Some hotel suggestions:
http://conference.libreoffice.org/2017/practical-info-2/accommodation-2/

I am available for additional information. Best, Italo

--
Italo Vignoli - Marketing & PR
email italo.vignoli at documentfoundation.org
mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - skype italovignoli
hangout/jabber italo.vignoli at gmail.com
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0