[ODFPlugtest] ODF plugfest #13: Rome, Italy - October 10th/11th 2017

Michiel Leenaars michiel.ml at opendocsociety.org
Fri Jul 21 16:18:39 CEST 2017

Dear ODF Plugfestians,

at the previous plugfest in Paris last year we were already able to
announce that the 13th ODF plugfest would be held in Rome, hosted by the
city of Rome and (once more) with support from the Netherlands
government and Forum Standaardisatie.

I'm happy to inform you that the dates have been finalised for October
10th (technical part) and October 11th 2017 (public part, as a separate
track hosted by the LibreOffice conference)

Italo Vignoli and Sophie Gautier, our local organisers, have been very
busy preparing all the logistics. As details emerge, we will add these
to http://odfplugfest.org.

And we are happy to announce that you can start registering. If you need
support with visa, let us know. And if you want to help organise the
event, or have ideas for talks - please contact me.

Kind regards,
Michiel Leenaars
OpenDoc Society