[ODFPlugtest] Save the Date: ODF Plugfest XII in Paris - October 16/17 2016

OpenDoc Society michiel at opendocsociety.org
Tue Sep 20 10:56:39 CEST 2016

Dear all,

I am pleased to inform you that OpenDoc Society, the French government,
the Paris region and other organisers have joined forces to organise the
12th ODF Plugfest in the city of Paris.

Please reserve October 16/17th 2016 in your calendars. We hope your
organisation, company, institution or project will send a delegation.
Please also pass along this invitation to other possible interested
parties.

The 12 ODF Plugfest will be held partly in conjunction with another
large IT-related event called the Paris Open Source Summit. We are
currently still selecting the venue. Registration is not opened yet, we
will inform this list when we have put up the site.

If you have a proposal for a presentation, please let us know.

Kind regards,
on behalf of OpenDoc Society
Michiel Leenaars
+31 6 27 050 947