[ODFPlugtest] Addresses and directions 12th ODF Plugfest

Michiel Leenaars michiel.ml at opendocsociety.org
Mon Nov 14 22:18:36 CET 2016

Dear all,

please find all the relevant addresses for the plugfest for your
convenience.
If you have any issues, you can contact me at:

        +31 627050947

For those people not able to attend in person, you are most welcome to join
us online at:

        http://odfplugfest.org/2016-paris/online/

You can also register an account here:

https://beta.opendocumentformat.org/wiki/en

On behalf of OpenDoc Society,
Michiel Leenaars

Tuesday November 15th 2016
==========================

Instead of a pre-plugfest dinner for those attendees that are already in
Paris, we have been invited to join the social event of the *Paris Open
Source Summit*.

This will take place from 19h00 at:

       Square.Paris - Renault
       100 Rue Amelot
       75011 Paris

Map: http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/2395034949

Wednesday November 16th 2016
============================

The technical part of the plugtesting will happen from 9.00 - 17.00 at:

       Ministère de l'Economie et des Finance
       139, rue de Bercy
       75012 Paris

       Public transport
       ----------------

       Bus 24 et 87, arrêt ministère de l'Economie et des Finances
       Métro lignes 6 et 14, station Bercy
       RER A, station Gare de Lyon

Map: http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1390841514

19.00: Plugfest dinner

The Plugfest dinner of the 12th edition of the ODF Plugfest will take place
in Cafe Pinson Marais:

       6 Rue du Forez
       Paris (3rd arrondissement)
       France
       Phone: +33 (0)9 83 82 53 53

Map: http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/48.86365/2.36326

Thursday November 17th 2016

The second day the ODF plugfest is part of the Paris Open Source Summit,
from 9.00 to 13.30h:

       LES DOCKS DE PARIS
       Room: Venise
       50, av. du Président Wilson
       93200 La Plaine St-Denis

       (note that you might need to factor in some time for registration if
you have not done so already)

Map: http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4390692914#map=19/43.20036/2.76324