[ODFPlugtest] preliminary test results

Dennis E. Hamilton dennis.hamilton at acm.org
Mon Sep 14 17:21:51 CEST 2015

To be fair, Office 2010 came out before ODF 1.2 was approved, let-alone published, and the breaking change about the mandatory manifest:version attribute was a late addition (and my fault [;<).  Office 2007/2010, as far as I know, are "strict" ODF 1.1 consumers.

The easy way to tell if that is it is to open the ODF document in a Zip utility, remove the manifest:version attribute everywhere in META-INF/manifest.xml, and see if the problem goes away.

 - Dennis