[ODFPlugtest] Tenth ODF plugfest in London (UK)

Michiel Leenaars michiel.ml at opendocsociety.org
Fri Oct 24 23:14:46 CEST 2014

Dear all,

OpenDoc Society has the pleasure to announce that the UK Cabinet Office
has decided to host the 10th ODF Plugfest. You will likely all have
heard that like many other governments around the world the UK
Government has adopted ODF earlier this year as part of
its ambitious plans to modernize government IT across the board.

The event is scheduled for December 8 and 9th 2014. The exact venue for
this is yet to be announced, we will put up this information together
with all other practical matters on:

          http://plugfest.opendocumentformat.org

It has been quite some time since the previous plugfest in Berlin, so we
are very excited to have the opportunity to bring the ODF community
together again in such a wonderful venue. We are also delighted to be
able to announce that British Government CTO Liam Maxwell will be
officially opening this festive event.

Of course, you are invited to attend. Please feel free to send this
invitation to others you think would benefit from attending the plugfest
as well. If you want to blog or write about this, we can provide you
with materials, hi res logo's and quotes.

On behalf of OpenDoc Society,
Michiel Leenaars